Friday, January 30, 2015

Baby Towels

I am going to a baby shower tonight and my standard gift is of course the hooded towel. One of these days I am going to make a tutorial for them.... but until then here is my pretty little bundle.
 
 My favorite part of this gift is the tags I recently had made. This is the first thing that I have been able to put them one and they turned out super cute! I love them!!
I never get to make pink towels for anyone in my house. I have four boys and we are consumed with anything boy. To be honest, I actually have some decorations that I bought for a little girls nursery like... 5 years ago..... they are still sitting in my closet. One day I will just have to decorate my craft room as if it was a little girls nursery. haha.
Happy Friday! What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment