Monday, November 18, 2013

Demanding Baby

It has been a while, I know. Truth be told I have a demanding baby who loves to be held... ALL DAY LONG. He doesn't let me put him down for more than 10 minutes at a time. While I do love snuggling my baby, I have other demands... like three older children, a messy house, a messy husband ;), a pile of Christmas presents to make, a mountain of laundry..... you get the picture. If this sweet little baby would just sleep for a couple hours every day I feel like I could be a lot more productive. Since he was born I have been able to get a few projects done,
 
I painted my door teal a while ago. I love it! The only problem I have with a teal door is that not all wreaths would look okay with it. So here is what I came up with:
 I bought all the supplies at hobby lobby. The white ribbon is actually connected to the burlap. I used a foam wreath underneath.

I have recently become obsessed with these:
This one was made for my neighbor across the street. I used this tutorial that my crafty sister in law found. You should check out her blog.... she is amazing! She knits... she sews... she even has been sewing her own cloth diapers! I know, right?

I am going to rededicate myself to posting again. I have lots of things I am trying to get done for Christmas. Don't give up on us yet.

So you like that picture of my HOT friend over there on the right side bar? I have contemplated putting up a picture of me but it would be a sad picture by comparison. So if you know me, great... otherwise you will just have to guess what I look like for now. :)

Also, please forgive any spelling or grammatical errors, I am typing with one hand while holding a baby in the other.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Such a cheerful door and darling little man suit!

    ReplyDelete